• Night Seder each night with Bais Medrash chavrusas
• JCC twice a week (basketball, swimming, game room, and more)
• Tuesday and Thursday night “food matzavs” followed by a mussar or hashkafa Vaad in a Rebbe’s house
• Round-trip transportation home provided to multiple locations
• Sports (Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee)
• Weekly shopping trips
• In-Shabbasos, Shabbatons
• Sunday Trips – Bowling, Funplex, Driving Range, etc.
• Pool-side barbecues, birthday celebrations, and other fun activities
Sports & Trips
An integral part of the healthy development of young men is the opportunity to release tension, relax the mind, and enjoy oneself. Thus, we incorporate physical fitness, and the time-tested therapeutic method of having good clean fun into our daily, weekly, and annual calendar.
FTI’s dynamic schedule incorporates time for daily sports, weekly swimming, and use of the JCC, as well as annual skiing and camping trips. Our basketball court, football field and volleyball court are daily favorite go-to spots for students to unwind, exercise, and enjoy the outdoors during several breaks throughout the day.
Students in the residential program are an active part of our local Cherry Hill Jewish community and are often invited to members of the community for Shabbos meals and to enjoy a game of pick-up basketball.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about boarding here at FTI.