Skip to content
- The Mission of Foxman Torah Institute (F.T.I.) is to provide young men with a comprehensive Torah and secular education that will serve as the foundation for their development as mature B'nei Torah and highly successful and accomplished adults.
- Our vision is to offer an exciting and intensive curriculum of Torah study together with an outstanding college preparatory general studies program, infused with a healthy dose of extracurricular activities.
- Our objective is not merely to impart knowledge, but to instill a yearning for learning, imbue a love of chesed, and develop high moral character in our students.
- Our commitment to our students is that each will be treated with utmost respect and dignity, and each will be judged not by comparison or equivalency standards, but by his own individual and personal accomplishment.
- Our strategy in assisting our students as they endeavor to overcome the many challenges and distractions that present themselves to today's teenager is through time-honored mussar and hashkafic concepts, close and frequent contact with parents, and providing students with a safe, warm, and nurturing environment to learn and thrive.
- Our goal is to graduate students distinguished by their dedication to ongoing Torah study and mitzvah observance, their commitment to personal character development, their sense of responsibility to Klal Yisrael, and their appreciation of the richness and beauty of a Torah lifestyle.